Be inspired and share your best photos from around Melbourne’s West. They could be a local landmark, its diverse culture and amazing people, mesmerizing views, gathering of friends – anything really that depicts life in Melbourne’s West.
What we require when you submit your photographs:
- Do not send images that have been manipulated in a digital editing program.
- Photo(s) must be a minimum size of 1300×900 pixels and should be sent as Jpeg files. They shouldn’t be larger than 5Mb and ideally around 1Mb, or you can resize your pictures to 1,000 pixels across and then save as a Jpeg.
- Please only send us photos of your own work, or photos you have permission to send on to us for publication.
- Make sure you provide some relevant information about the picture such as location, photographer and a brief description what’s happening.
- Please provide a contact number or valid return email address in case we need to check with you about the details of the photograph.